B.SUNEETHA, is currently Sr.Assistant Professor in Physics, Dept of Humanities and Sciences of G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool. She has about 15 years of experience in teaching.She has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute. He holds M.Sc., degree from S.V.University, Tirupati in the field of Physics. She is pursuing Ph.D from Rayalaseema University,Kurnool.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||K.V.R.Govt.Degree college for women,Kurnool
- Applied Physics
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental Studies
- “SPECTRAL ANALYSIS OF Sm3+ AND Dy 3+ IONS DOPED CADMIUM LEAD BORO ALUMINIUM FLUORIDE GLASSES”, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), December 2018, Volume 5, Issue 12,192-200, ISSN-2349-5162.
- “Optical Analysis of RE3+ (RE-Eu, Tb):Cdo-Pbo-B2O3-AlF3 glasses”, Optik (ELSEVIER) 155(2018) 216-224 , ISSN No:2277-8160.
- “Optical Analysis of Er3+ and Nd3+ ions doped Cadmium Lead Boro Aluminum Fluoride Glasses”, International Conference on Science,Technology and Applications of Rare Earths(ICSTAR-2018),September 23-25, 2018,Tirupati,India.
- “Nano Medicine-Carbon Nanotubes in the Medical and Bio Medical Sciences”, International Conference of Environment, Genes, Health & Diseases organized by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Pg.No:20-22,ISBN No:978-93-5281-255-4.
- “Spectral Analysis of Sm3+ and Dy3+ ions doped Cadmium Lead Boro Aluminum Fluoride Glasses”, National Seminar on Recent Trends in Physics and Electronics, Rayalaseema University,Kurnool.
- “A Study on Women’s Empowerment in India”, Human Rights with Special Reference to Women Rights: Issues and Concerns” Sponsored by UGC-SERO, Hyderabad, held at K.V.R Govt. College for Women, Kurnool.