Dr.D.Rajasekhar, is currently Associate professor of Electronics and Communication Engineering of G.Pullaiah College of Engineering& Technology, Kurnool, he has about 16 years of experience in teaching and research. He has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||Governament College of Engineering, Pune
||University of Pune
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Image Processing
- Digital Signal Processor Architectures
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Digital IC Applications
- Digital Communication Systems
- Analog Communication Systems
- Linear IC Applications
- Control Systems
- Pulse and Digital Circuits
- Probability Theory and Stochastic Process
- Switching Theory and Logic Design
- Network Analysis
- Image and Video Processing
- An Affine Invariant Iterative Image Matching Approach for Matching Images with Different Views and Illumination, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 9, Number 3, June-July 2017, pp. 1816-1827.
- Implementation and performance Analysis of SIFT and ASIFT Image Matching Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Computations in Engineering Systems, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Singapore, Volume 668, March 2018, pp. 441-453.
- Hand Gesture Recognition for Disaster Management Applications, Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Computations in Engineering Systems, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Singapore, Volume 668, March 2018, pp. 465-471.
- An Affine View and Illumination Invariant Iterative Image Matching Approach for Face Recognition, International Journal of Engineering &Technology, Volume 7, issue 8, March 2018, pp. 42-46.
- Evaluation of an Affine Invariant Image Matching Algorithm Invariant to View and Illumination Changes, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, Volume 10, issue 6, June 2018, pp. 677-685.