MCA., M Tech., Ph.D.
Dr.D.VeerabhadraBabu is working as Professor in the Department of Computer Science IOT Dept.G.Pullaiah college of Engineering & Technology, Kurnool, which is N.B.A & N.A.A.C ( A Grade) Accredited Autonomous College.He is having 18 years of teaching experience in UG courses. He obtained his MCA Degreefrom VTU Karnataka and M.Tech degree from KSOU,Mysore,Karnataka. He has obtained PhD degree fromMGU, Meghalaya. He is anEditorial / Reviewer Board Members for International Journal of Recent Technology Science & Management ISSN : 2455-9679
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||M.C.A||M.C.A||KBN Engineering college||Karnataka||2006|
|2||Ph.D||Data Mining||MGU, Meghalaya||MGU, Meghalaya||2017|
- IT governance, Risk & Information Security Management
- Wireless and VOIP Security, Security in Mobile Application Development
- Introduction to Cloud Technology
- Software Engineering
- Software Project Management
- Software Testing
- Operating System
- Management Information System
- Computer Organization
- Mobile Computing
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Wireless & Mobile Communication
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Information System for Managers
- Web Technologies
- Mobile Application Development
- Decision Support System
- Distributed Systems
- Cloud Architecture
- Big data analytics
- Real-Time Glaucoma Screening from Digital Retinal Fundus Images using an Ensemble Deep
Learning based Approach” “7th International Conference on Computing Methodologies and
Communication (ICCMC 2023).IEEE will be publish 23-25, February 2023. , paper ID-
- A Critical Review on Ophthalmic Diagnosis of Glaucoma in Fundus Images of Eye using
Deep Learning Models December 2022| IJIRT | Volume 9 Issue 7 | ISSN: 2349-6002
- Review on Design and Analysis of Human Activity Recognition using Deep learning Models ,Volume 9 Issue 6 November 2022,Paper Id-157340, International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology. ISSN: 2349-6002
- Sparse Representation for Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition for Object detection International Journal of Electrical and Computer System Design ISSN: 2582-8134 (http://ijecsd.com/index.php/archive?id=85)
- Deep Learning Model to Detect and Track Object IJISET – International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, Vol. 09 Issue 10, October 2022 ISSN (Online) 2348 – 7968 | Impact Factor – 6.72 www.ijiset.com(https://ijiset.com/articlesv9/articlesv9s10.html)
- Bi-dimensional Empirical Mode Decomposition based Dimensionality Reduction of image using Interpolation and Smoothness Techniques International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology,ICASET-June2022, [Scopus Indexed]https://www.riverpublishers.com/pdf/ebook/chapter/RP9788770227896C91.pdf
- Object Detection using Deep Learning Algorithms -A Review, Journal of fundamental & Comparative research Vol 7, 12(I), 2021, ISSN: 2277-7067
- BIDIMENSIONAL EMPIRICAL MODE DECOMPOSITION (BEMD) BASED DIMENSIONALITY REDUCTION AND ALEXNET BASED OBJECT DETECTOR – Scopus Indexed, Elsevier – Accepted https://www.journals.elsevier.com/measurement- sensors
- INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) AS AN EMERGING TECHNOLOGY AND ITS USE CASES-International Journal of Research Volume 7, Issue XII, December/2018 ISSN NO: 2236-6124.
- A Framework for Multi-Keyword Search on Outsourced Encrypted Cloud Data- International Journal of Research Volume 7, Issue XII, December/2018 ISSN NO:2236- 6124.
- A Framework for Detecting DDoS Attacks in Cloud Computing- International Journal of Research Volume 7, Issue XI, November/2018 ISSN NO: 2236 -6124.
- State-of-the-Art on RFID and Security Challenges in the Internet of Things-International Journal of Research Volume 7, Issue XI, November/2018 ISSN NO: 2236 -6124.
- FRAMEWORK FOR COUNTING DISSIMILARITIES AND FREQUENCY CHANGES IN LARGE DATABASES – International Journal for Computer Engineering & Applications (IJCEA) – Journal Published in March 2014.
- A SURVEY OF POST MINING OF ASSOCIATION RULES AND HIGH SPEED ASSOCIATION RULE MINING – International Journal for Computer Engineering & Applications (IJCEA) – March 2014.
- FINDING SIGNIFICANT FREQUENCY CHANGES IN LARGE DATABASES – International Journal for Computer Engineering & Applications (IJMCR) – Journal Published in August 2014.
- EXPLOITING PARALLEL PROCESSING POWER OF GPU FOR HIGH SPEED FREQUENT PATTERN MINING – International Journal for Computer Engineering & Applications (IJCEA) – Journal Published in August 2014.
- HSAPRIORI: HIGH SPEED ASSOCIATION RULE MINING USING APRIORI BASED ALGORITHM FOR GPU – International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research (IJMCR)- Journal Published in August 2014.
- KNOWLEDGE DISCOVERY FROM MINING DISSIMILARITIES AND FREQUENCY CHANGES IN LARGE DATABASES – International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research (IJCEA)- Submitted on 31st July-2014.
- Joint Perturbed Copies Verification Using Data Mining Techniques (Correlation)- IJCOT
Special Issue– The Malla Reddy National Conference on Information System and Knowledge
Engineering (MRNC-ISKE 2013) – July 2013-ISSN: 2249-2593 http://www.ijcotjournal.org.
- Selfish Replica Allocation in Mobile Ad-hoc Network- IJCOT Special Issue– The Malla Reddy National Conference on Information System and Knowledge Engineering (MRNC- ISKE 2013)- July 2013 ISSN: 2249-2593 http://www.ijcotjournal.org.