Dr. H. S. ABZAL BASHA
M.B.A, LLB, A.P SET., Ph.D
Dr. H. S. ABZAL BASHA, is currently working as the Assistant Professor in Department of Management Studies, GPCET (Autonomous), he has about 5 Years of experience in teaching and research. He has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute. He also holds the additional responsibilities as
- Convener of Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Department Coordinator for Training & Placement
- Department Coordinator for APSSDC
- Bachelor of Law from Rayalaseema University, Kurnool (2014-17).
- D in Management (Full-Time) from Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu (2011-2015).
- Qualified A.P. SET conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
- Master of Business Administration (HRM and Marketing) from Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu (2007-2009).
- Bachelor of Arts from Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu (2002-2005).
- Business Research Methods
- Organization Development
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Management Science
- Global Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Sales and Distribution Management
- A research paper submitted on “Workplace Environment & Employee Performance – An Indispensable Linkage with reference to Cement Industry” to International Journal of Engineering & Technology, IJET, 2227-524X.
- Title: “Employee Empowerment Practices in Indian Banking Sector”, Journal: “MITS International Journal of Business Research”, Volume: 1, Issue: 2, Edition July-December 2014, Page: 22-33, ISSN No-2349-1701.
- Title: “Job Autonomy and Organizational Effectiveness: An Indispensable Linkage” Journal: “Asian Journal of Business Management & Technology”, ISSN: 2393-9702 Volume-I, Issue: 2, March, 2016, pp.156-163.
- Title: “Work life Balance & Employee Performance-A Study of Doctors WLB in Kurnool” Journal: “Asian Journal of Business Management & Technology”, ISSN: 2393-9702, Volume-I, Issue: 3, July-Sep, 2016, pp.01-09.
- Title: “Impact of Organizational Communication on Employees performance” Journal: “Asian Journal of Business Management & Technology”, ISSN: 2393-9702 Volume-I, Issue: 4, Oct-Dec, 2016, pp.01-11.
- Title: “Employee Rewards and Employee Work Motivation Journal: “International Journal of Computer Engineering in Research Trends”, ISSN: 2349-7084, Volume-3, Issue-12, December, 2016.
- Title: “Employee Training & Employee Performance-An Indispensable Linkage” Journal: “International Educational Scientific Research Journal”, Volume-3, Issue:1, January,2017, IESRJ E-ISSN No: 2455-295X.
- Title: “SERQUAL of Luxury Hotels in Kurnool City” Journal: “International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts (IJCRT)”, ISSN: 2320-2882, Volume-6, Issue-2, April, 2018.
- Title: “Impact of Workplace Environment on Employee Performance” Journal: “International Journal of Exclusive Management Research [IJEMR]”, ISSN: 2249-2585, Volume-8, Issue-6, June, 2018.
- Title: “A Study on Customers’ Perception towards Bancassurance in Kurnool City”, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research ISSN: 2349-5162, Impact Factor:5.87, Volume 6 Issue 6, November,2019 pp:761-765
- Title: “SHG Federations in India: Issues and Challenges”, Book: “Women Entrepreneurship Financial Inclusion & Micro-financing for SHG’s in Andhra Pradesh”, Page: 208-215, ISBN No-978-93-81075-82-1.
- Title: “Quality of Work life”, Book:” Emerging Mgt Practices in Global Perspective”, Page: 346-349, ISBN No-978-81-921579 0-0.
- Title: “Talent Management: Key for Organizational Success “, Book: “Innovative Management Strategies”, Page: 172-174, ISBN No-978-93-82163-21-3
- Title: “Employee Empowerment: A Key for Organizational Effectiveness”, Book: “Contemporary Issues in Management”, Page: 248-257, ISBN 978-81-8429-107-0.