Dr. S.Venkateswarlu, is currently professor of Mechanical Engineering of G.Pullaiah college of Engineering & Technology, Kurnool, which is N.B.A & N.A.A.C ( A Grade) Accredited Autonomous College. He has about 24 years of experience in teaching and research. He has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute. He holds M.Tech degree from P.S.G. College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, in the field of Industrial Engineering ,after getting qualified in GATE-93. He obtained NPTEL certifications and stood as one among the Toppers with 90 % marks in the course “ Introduction to Operations Research “.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||P.S.G. College of Technology, Coimbatore
||S.V.U. College of Engineering, Tirupathi
- Engineering Drawing
- Operations Research
- C & Data Structures
- Computer Graphics
- Industrial Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machinery
- Introduction to Computers
- Engineering Drawing for Mechanical Engineers
- Automobile Engineering
- PERFORMANCE STUDY OF A PERISTALTIC PUMP, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET) Volume 9, Issue 11, November 2018 pp.1799–1807, ISSN Print: 0976-6340 and ISSN Online: 0976 -6359 (Scopus Indexed)
- STATIC STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS OF TRUCK CHASSIS, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering (IJME),ISSN(P): 2319-2240; ISSN(E): 2319-2259,Vol. 8, Issue 3, Apr – May 2019; PP 7-14.
- “Design and analysis of a crank shaft by using CATIA V5 and Ansys 14.5”, IJTRD ISSN 2394-9333 , Special issue RIET -2017, DEC 2017.
- “Tensile And Flexural Test on Glass Fibre Reinforced Epoxy Composite”, International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology ,Dec 2016, Vol.(7)Issue(4), pp.001- 007