Dr.T.Sujatha, is currently Sr.Assistant Professor in English, Dept of Humanities and Sciences of G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool. She has about 15 years of experience in teaching and research. She has published several research papers in journals of both International and National repute and also presented many papers in International and National Conferences. She holds MA degree and Ph.D from SV University, Tirupati.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||K.V.R.Degree college for Women,
|Sri Krishna Devaraya
||Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University,
|Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University,
- A Study of Academic achievement of B.Ed Students in relation to Values,Indian Journal of Research in Education and Extension.Vol.3,No.2,2012,Pg No.1-9,ISSN No.2231-6523
- A Study of Self Efficacy among Teachers in relation to Specific Factors,Indian Journal of Innovative Research in Education.Vol.1,Issue 1,2012,Pg No.48-53,ISSN No.2319-9075
- A Study of Attitude of Engineering Students towards value oriented education with management and year of study ,Indian Journal of Research .Vol 4, Issue 11, 2015, Pg No. 161-162, ISSN 2250-1991
- A Study of Attitude of Engineering Students towards value oriented education with type of family and mother education, Global Journal for Research Analysis. Vol 4, Issue 11, 2015, Pg No.10-11, ISSN 2277-8160.
- ELCS Laboratory- An Innovative Approach to Teach English for Engineering Graduates , Journal of English Language and Literature- ELT@I Tirutati Chapter.Vol. 3, Issue 1, 2016, Pg No.10-12, ISSN 2349-2295
- Activity Based Grammar Teaching, Global Research Thoughts. Vol .6, Issue 6, 2016, Pg No. 23-25,ISSN No.2231-5063.
- Teaching English For Specific Purposes, Research Nebula. Vol.5, Issue 2,2016, Pg No. 124-126, ISSN No.2277-8071
- Computer Technology in Teaching English-An Overview,VIRTUOSA,Vol.7,Issue 1,2017,Pg No.124-129,ISSN No.2249-6076
- Blended Learning and ICT Integration in Higher Education, VIRTUOSA,Vol.7,Issue 2,2018,Pg No.91-96,ISSN No.2249-6076
- 10)Published article titled “ICT-An Indispensable Tool in English Language Teaching and Learning” in a book “Innovative Teaching Practices for 4G Students”,Pg No:234-239, ISBN:978-93-88413-40-4