E.JYOTHIRMAI, is currently Assistant Professor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, She has about 1.5years of experience in teaching.She holds M.Techdegree from G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool in the field of Electrical Power Systems.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy
- Design of Integral Controller for SSSC based Hydrothermal System Employing Particle Swarm Optimization under Deregulated Scenario,DOI 10.4010/2016.1378ISSN 2321 3361 © 2016 IJESC, Volume 6 Issue No. 5
- Simulation of Fuzzy logic controller based MLI-STATCOM with Synchronous Reference Frame in Power Distribution Network, JASC: Journal of Applied Science and Computations,ISSN NO: 1076-5131, Volume VI, Issue I, January/2019, 1574-1582, 2019(JAN).
- An Optimization Control Technique of Five Level Diode Clamped Multilevel Inverter Fed Induction Motor Drive, National Conference On Recent innovations in Engineering and Technology, Dec-15 &16-2017.
- Control of Induction Motor Drive Using Matrix Converter Fed DTC- SVM, National Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering and Technology (RIET-2017) Dec-15&16-2017.
- Wind Power Integration With Dual Mode Control of AC/VSC-HVDC Power Quality Based Hybrid Transmission System, National Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering and Technology (RIET-2017) Dec-15&16-2017.