Sai IndiraPriyadarshini is currently Asst. professor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool. She has more than 5 years of experience in teaching and she has published papers in journals of international. She holds P.G. degree from JNTU, Hyderabad in the field of Power Electronics.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||Electrical and Electronics Engineering
||R.G.M College of Engineering and Technology
- Electrical Measurements
- Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Network Theory
- Power Electronics
- Electrical Machines -I
- Generation of Electric Power
- Electrical Power Transmission Systems
- Electrical Technology
- Electrical Machines-II
- SAI INDIRA PRIYA DARSHINI “DCMLI IM DRIVE”, International conference on Green Power Technology in Power Grid; issues , challenges & control(ICGPTPG-2019)19-21 Dec 2019,pp.316-318.
- S.Indira Priyadarshini “Space Vector PWM Algorithms for Three – level Converter”, Advanced aspects of Engineering Research Vol.16 28 june 2021,Pages 30-51. https://doi.org/10.9734/bpi/aaer/v16/3522D
- S.Indira Priyadarshini,” Introduction to Genetic,Fuzzy and Neural Systems”,
- S.IndiraPriyadarshini, “Fuzzy Controller Based Buck Boost and Cuk Converter fed BLDC motor drive”, The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis,ISSNNO:0886-9367, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qRh9O991vSnWi4OtHQSAM5h2tviBrG0G/view
- S.Indira Priyadarshini, “Power sharing in a Microgrid using PI and PI-SMC controllers for PVEWIG system”, Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research, ISSN NO: 0022-1945.