K.ANIL KUMAR, is currently Assistant Professor of ECE of G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, he has about 3.5 years of experience in teaching and research. He has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute.He holds M.Tech degree from JNTUA, Anantapur in the field of Communications and Signal Processing.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||Dr.K.V.Subba Reddy Institute of Technology
||Communications and Signal Proceesing
||G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College(Autonomous)
- Optical Fiber Communication
- Advanced 3G & 4G wireless communication
- “PAPR Reduction by using Cooperative PTS for SFBC MIMO-OFDM Systems “, IJSRD-Volume 6, Issue 10, DEC 2018.
- “Reduction of PAPR in OFDM System by Using Weighted Method”, volume 3,issue 10,oct 2016
- “A New Approach for Transient CFO Estimation by Weighted Subspace fitting in OFDM Communications System”, august 2015