K JAYA SREE
Mrs.K. JAYA SREE, is currently Assistant professor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of G. Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, she has about 6 years of experience in teaching. She has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute.She holds M.Tech degree from Sri Kottam Tulasi Reddy Memorial College of Engineering JNTUH, in the field of Electrical Power Systems.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||B.Tech||EEE||Avanthi Institute Of Engineering & Technology||JNTUH||2010|
|2||M.Tech||EPS||Sri Kottam Tulasi Reddy Memorial College of Engineering||JNTUH||2014|
- Electrical Machines-I
- Electrical Machines-II
- Electrical power generating systems
- Electrical power transmission systems
- power systems protection
- Electrical measurements
- Utilization of electrical energy
- Simulation of closed loop control of Solar PVArray-Fed Water Pumping System Using ZetaConverter of BLDC Motor Drive (JASC: Journal of Applied Science and Computations), Volume-6, April 2019 ISSN (Print) : 1076-5131, ISSN (Online) : 1076-5131, (UGC Journal).
- Power Quality Improvement of Fuzzy ControlleReactive Power Compensation in a Grid ConnectedSystem for DSTATCOM. (UGC Journal) International Journal of Research (IJR) ISSN 2236-6124, Volume 8, APRIL 2019 (UGC Journal).
- Research on the Impact of DFIG Virtual Inertia Control on PowerSystem Small-Signal Stability Considering the Phase-Locked LoopInternational Journal & Magazine of Engineering, Technology, Management and Research (IJMETMR)ISSN 2348-4845, Volume 5, JUNE 2018.
- Control of Modular Multilevel Converters under Singular UnbalancedVoltage Conditions with Equal Positive and Negative Sequence ComponentsInternational Journal & Magazine of Engineering, Technology, Management and Research (IJMETMR)ISSN 2348-4845, Volume 5, JUNE 2018.