M.Bhagya Lakshmi, is currently Assistant professor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of G.Pullaiah college of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, he has about 9 years of experience in teaching. He has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute. He holds M.Tech degree from JNTUA, Anantapuram in the field of Electrical Engineering from JNTUA, Anantapuram.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||B.Tech||EEE||G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool||SK University||2005|
|2||M.Tech||EEE(EPS)||JNTUA, Anantapuram||JNTUA, Anantapuram||2008|
- Electrical Power Generating Systems
- Power System Operation & control
- Electrical Technology
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Power System Stability & Control
- “A Novel Approach to Mitigate Fault Currents and Over Voltages in a Distribution System with Active Type SFC”, International journal of Innovative Technologies, ISSN No: 2321 8665,Vol.05,Issue.08, August-2017, Pages:1508-1511.
- “Start-Up Control of an Offshore Integrated MMC Multi-Terminal HVDC System with Reduced DC Voltage” International Journal & Magazineof Engineering, Technology,Management and Research, ISSN No: 2348 4845, Volume: 4, Issue: 8, August 2017.
- “Research on the Impact of DFIG Virtual Inertia Control on Power System Small-Signal Stability Considering the Phase-Locked Loop” International Journal & Magazineof Engineering, Technology,Management and Research, ISSN No: 2348 4845, Volume 5, Issue 6, June 2018,pp:210-217.
- “Control of Modular Multilevel Converters under Singular Unbalanced Voltage Conditions with Equal Positive and Negative Sequence Components” International Journal & Magazineof Engineering, Technology,Management and Research, ISSN No: 2348 4845, Volume 5, Issue 6, June 2018,pp:197-209.
- “A Novel PWM Method For Diode Clamped Multilevel Inverter” Global Journal Of Trends in Engineering Vol (2), Issue-3, March 2015.
List of Publications (Conferences)
- “Power loss reduction in Electrical distribution systems with network reconfiguration and capacitor placement”, National Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering and Technology (RIET-2017) Dec-15&16-2017.
- “Control Strategies for Wind Farms Based Smart Grid System” International Conference on Advanced Electrical Systems and Applications (ICAESA2014), GPCET, Kurnool , March 2015.