Mr. A. RAMANJANEYA REDDY
Mr. A. RAMANJANEYA REDDY, is currently Assistant professor of Mechanical Engineering of G.Pullaiah College of Engineering & Technology, Kurnool, he has about 08 years of experience in teaching and research. He has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute. He holds M.Tech degree from JNTUA, Ananthapuramu in the field of Machine Design.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Solids
- Design of Machine Members-I
- Design of Machine Members-II
- Fluid Mechanics &Hydraulic Machines
- Mechanical Technology
- “Application of Design of Experiments and Artificial Neural Networks for Stacking Sequence Optimizations of Laminated Composite Plates” in International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology, Vol. 3, No. 6, 2011, pp. 295-310.
- “Bending Analysis of Laminated Composite Plates Using Finite Element Method” in International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology Vol. 4, No. 2, 2012, pp. 177-190.
- “An Experimental Study Using Design Of Experiment Method To Compare The Performance Of Solid Carbide And HSS Drills In Drilling Of GFRP Composite Material” in International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, 2, No. 4, October 2013. ISSN 2278 – 0149, pp.1-6.