Mr. SHAIK JAVEED
Shaik Javeed, is currently Assistant professor of Mechanical Engineering of G.Pullaiah college of engineering & Technology, Kurnool, he has about 10 years of experience in teaching and research. He has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute. He holds M.Tech degree from SKD, Anantapur in the field of Thermal Sciences & Energy systems.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||B.Tech||Mechanical Engineering||Madina Engineering College||JNTUH||2008|
|2||M.Tech||Thermal Sciences & Energy systems||G Pulla Reddy engineering College||SKD,Ananathapur||2001|
- Thermal Engineering-I
- Thermal Engineering-II
- Heat Transfer
- Engineering Drawing
- Power Plant Engineering
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- “A Review Article on Nano Refrigerants” in “IJTRD, ISSN no: 2394-9333, DEC 2017.
- “Modeling And Analysis Of Two Wheeler Connecting Rod Using Different Materials” in “ICAEMS –2017 , Shantiram Engineering College, Nandyal.
- “Tensile and flexural test on Glass fiber reinforced epoxy Fiber” in “International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering & Technology- Nov 2016.
- “R600a Refrigerant in VCR cycle for Eco-Friendly Environment” in” National conference of innovations in mechanical engineering (NCIME-16)- Oct 2016.
- “Thermal Analysis of Clamshell Heat Exchanger” in” National conference of innovations in mechanical engineering (NCIME-16)- Oct 2016.