Ms. P. BinduSwethais an Assistant Professor of Electronics and Communication Engineering in G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool. She has more than 7 years of experience in teaching and research. She has published several research papers in journals of both international and national reputed. Currently She is perusing Ph.D. degree from Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai in the field of Micro Electronics & VLSI. She holds 3 Text books, 4 Patents Publications.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||B.Tech||ECE||RGM College Of Engineering & Technology||JNTUH||2006|
|2||M.Tech||VLSI DESIGN||Sathyabama Institute Of Science & Technology||Deemed To Be University||2012|
|3||Ph.D||MICRO ELECTRONICS & VLSI||Sathyabama Institute Of Science & Technology||Deemed To Be University||Pursuing|
- Digital System Design
- RF Integrated Circuit
- VHDL / Verilog HDL
- P BINDUSWETHA et al, “Analysis of Multi Frequency Multi-GNSS Real-Time Signal Observations Acquired by Septentrio PolaRx5 Receiver Station”International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-7, Issue-6S, March 2019.
- P BINDUSWETHA et al, “ Vlsi Design For Efficient Rsd – Based Ecc Processor Using Karatsuba Algorithm ” In International Journal Of Engineering & Technology ; IJET ( UAE ) Science Publishing Corporation ,Publisher Of International Academic Journals. Dec-2018
- P BINDUSWETHA et al,“ Performance Analysis Of 8-Bit Vedic Multipliers Using Hdl Programming ”At International Conference On (ICDSMLA – 2019) at Hyderabad, ISSN:, 29 Th-30 Th Mar, 2019
- P BINDUSWETHA et al,“Cmos Implementation Of Comparators For Adcs”at International Conference On (ICDSMLA – 2019) At Hyderabad, ISSN:, 29 Th-30 Th Mar, 2019 ; Springer series in Reliabilty Engineering .
- P BINDUSWETHA et al,“ Reducing Computational Complexity In Digital Circuit Designing Using Ancient Mathematics: A Review ” at International Conference On Intelligent Computing And Communication Technologies (ICICCT – 2019) at Hyderabad, Issn: 1614-7839, 9 Th-11 Th Jan, 2019
- P BINDUSWETHA et al, “ Exploration of VLSI Architectural Designs Using Ancient Mathematics ” in International Journal of Advanced Computing (IJAC) Vol. 5, Issue 2, April 2013
- P BINDUSWETHA et al,“ Fault diagnosis of memory detection using reliability imparted BISR in International Journal of Technology Engineering Science IJTES journal on june-2013.
- Ms.P.Binduswethaet al, “Analysis of Multi Frequency Multi-GNSS Real-Time Signal Observations Acquired by Septentrio PolaRx5 Receiver Station”International Conference on Advances in Signal Processing, Power, Embedded, Soft Computing, Communication and Control Systems(ICSPECS-2019)11th & 12th Jan 2019,GPREC,Kurnool,AP.
- P BINDUSWETHA et al,” Enhanced Fault tolerant parallel FFTs using Error correction codes and parseval checks using Ancient Indian mathematics ” National Conference on Recent Innovations in Engg& Technology ” RIET- 2017 published in IJTRD ; ISSN :2394- 9333 Peer reviewed.
- P BINDUSWETHA et al, “Enhanced design of Booth encoded modulo 2n-1 multipliers for dynamic RNS ” in NCVSCOMN-2013 at Vignan University, Andhra Pradesh.