M.SRI RAGHAVENDRA is currently an Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering of G Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool. He holds B.Tech degree from JNYUA University, Anantapur and M.Tech degree from JNTUA, Anantapur. He worked as an Assistant Professor in St.Johns college of engineering from 2011-2016.Currently, he is a PhD candidate from Lovely Professional University, Punjab with research in the area of Fog computing. His areas of interest in research include distributed systems, grid computing, cloud computing, fog computing, machine learning and big data. He has published around 8 papers in various national, international journals and international conferences.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||B.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering||Intell Engineering College||JNTUA||2006|
|2||M.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering||Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology||JNTUA||2011|
|3||Ph.D||Computer Science||Lovely Professional University||Lovely Professional University||Pursuing|
- Grid and Cluster computing
- Software Project Management
- Operating System
- Distributed Systems
- Computer System Design
- Distributed Database
- Computer Networks
- Cloud Computing
- M. S. Raghavendra, P. Chawla and Y. Narasimhulu, “A Probability Based Joint-Clustering Algorithm for Application Placement in Fog-to-Cloud Computing,” 2021 9th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions) (ICRITO), 2021, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ICRITO51393.2021.9596534.
- M.Sri Raghavendra, M, Chawla, P, Singh Gill, S. DEEDSP: Deadline-aware and energy-efficient dynamic service placement in integrated Internet of Things and fog computing environments. Trans Emerging Tel Tech. 2021;e4368. doi:10.1002/ett.4368.
- M.Sri Raghavendra, M., Chawla, P., Wu, H., Gill, S. S., & Buyya, R. (2022). DoSP: A Deadline-Aware Dynamic Service Placement Algorithm for Workflow-Oriented IoT Applications in Fog-Cloud Computing Environments. In Energy Conservation Solutions for Fog-Edge Computing Paradigms (pp. 21-47). Springer, Singapore.
- M. Sri Raghavendra , P. Chawla and Ajay Rana, “A Survey Of Optimization Algorithms For Fog Computing Service Placement,” ICRITO, Amity university, Noida, India, June 04-05, 2020.
- M. Sriraghavendra and P. Chawla, “A Survey on QOS and Fault Tolerance based Service Scheduling Techniques in Fog Computing Environment,” ICRITO, Amity university, Noida, India, August 29-31, 2018.
- M. Sriraghavendra and P. Chawla, “A Review on container-based lightweight virtualization for fog computing ,”ICRITO, Amity University, Noida, India, August 29-31, 2018.
- M. Sriraghavendra and P. Jain, “VIRTUAL MACHINE VS CONTAINER : AN APPLICATION PERFORMANCE REVIEW,” vol. 6, pp. 29–40, 2017.