T.SUMAN, is currently Assistant Professor inElectronics and Communication Engineering of G Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, he has about 08 years of experience in Teaching and Research. He holds M.Tech degree from JNTUH, Hyderbad and pursuing Ph.Din JNTUA, Anantapuramuin the field of Active/Adaptive noise cancellation.He obtained NPTELCourse Certification from IISC Bangalore. He attended 15 workshops and seminars and organized an International Conference. He has published six research papers in journals and conferences of both international and national repute. His Research interests are signal processing, active/adaptive noise cancellation and adaptive signal processing.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||WMC (Wireless & mobile communication)
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS
- ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT ANALYSIS
- DATA COMMUNICATIONS
- ANALOG ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS
- ANALOG COMMUNICATIONS
- CONTROL SYSTEMS
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- LINEAR & DIGITAL IC APPLICATIONS
- International Journals : 06 (SCI: 1, SCOPUS: 2, UGC:3); (02 (SCI) under review)
- International Conferences : 04
- Suman, Dr M. Venkatanarayana, “Improved performance of Impulse Active Noise Control using Active function threshold with Absolute Harmonic Variable Step-Size Algorithm” published on Microprocessors and Microsystems (Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE)) Elsevier journal, an SCI Indexed Free journal, Vol. 77, September 2020 (Had got Acceptance on 25 May 2020), ISSN / eISSN: 0141-9331 / 1872-9436. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.micpro.2020.103158
- Suman, Dr M. Venkatanarayana, “An Efficient Simulink Model for Active Noise Control using Filtered-x Adaptive Algorithms”, published on Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, a SCOPUS Index Journal, Vol. 12, Issue-03, June 2020, ISSN: 1943-023X. https://DOI: 10.5373/JARDCS/V12SP3/20201339.
- Suman, Dr M. Venkatanarayana, “Improved Convergence Rate with Modified Variant LMS Algorithms ” published on Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, a SCOPUS Index Journal, Vol. 11, Issue-07, June 2019, ISSN: 1943-023X.
- Suman, Dr M. Venkatanarayana, “Comparison Study of Active Noise Cancellation” published on Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), a UGC Indexed Journal (Journal No. 63975), Vol. 6, Issue-02, Feb 2019, ISSN-2349-5162.
- Suman, A. Parvathi “A Piecewise Linear Companding Transform For Papr Suppression Of Ofdm Signals With Companding Distortion Mitigation” International Journal of Computer Systems (ISSN: 2394-1065), Volume 03– Issue 07, July, 2016.
- Suman, K. DurgaPrasad “PAPR Reduction In OFDM System Using Non Linear Companding Algorithm” International Journal of Research In Advanced Engineering Technologies, Id Vol 02-Issue 02, October 2014.
- Suman, Dr M. Venkatanarayana , “Practical Implementation of Active Noise Control for PVC Duct noise using High Performance Approach” IETE Journal of Research Taylors and Francis (SCI Indexed)-Under Review.
- Suman, Dr M. Venkatanarayana , “Implementation of Virtual Sensing Algorithm in Active noise control to improve silence zone” Journal Sn Applied Science Springer Nature (ESCI Indexed – Web of Science)-Under Review
- Paper presented on “Active Noise Control using Active Function Threshold based FxRLS Algorithm” in ICSPCOMSD-2019 to be held at Malla Reddy College of Engineering for Women, Hyderabad, on 6th 7th December 2019
- Paper Presented on “An Efficient Simulink Model for Active Noise Control using Filtered-x Adaptive Algorithm” in International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology (ICASET-2019), held at KSRM College of Engineering, Kadapa, on 19-20 December 2019.
- Paper Presented on “Improved Convergence Rate with Modified Variant LMS Algorithms” in International Conference On Power, Computer, Communications And Artificial Intelligence (ICPCCAI 2019) , held at JECRC University, Jaipur, on 19-21, April 2019.
- Paper Presented on “Comparison Study of Active Noise Cancellation” in International Conference on Advances in Signal Processing, Power, Embedded, Soft Computing, Communication and Control Systems, (ICSPECS-2019) held at GPRCE, Kurnool, on 11-12 Jan 11-12, 2019.