Mrs.U CHAITHANYA, is currently Assistant professor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering of G. Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, she has about 4 years of experience in teaching. She has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute.She holds M.Tech degree from Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology,JNTUA in the field of Power Electronics.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||St. Johns College of Engineering & Technology
||Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology
- ELECTRICAL DISTRUBUTION SYSTEM
- Electrical power generating systems
- Electrical power transmission systems
- power systems protection
- Electrical measurements
- Utilization of electrical energy
- ”Fuzzy Logic Controller Based Performance Analysis of Autonomous Pv-Array Excited Wind-Driven Induction Generator” International Journal of Research p-ISSN: 2348-6848 ,e-ISSN: 2348-795X Volume 03 Issue 09 May 2016.
- “EV Applications based flexible control for solar photovoltaic powered SRM Drive” International Journal of Research, Volume: 04, Issue: 4, November 2017, Pp:168-181.
- “An Optimization Control Technique of Five Level Diode Clamped Multilevel Inverter Fed Induction Motor Drive” National Conference On Recent innovations in Engineering and Technology,Dec-15 &16-2017,PP:61 – 68
- “A Modified High Frequency Link Bidirectional Inverter Based On Switched Capacitor Resonant Converter” International Journal Of Global Innovations -Vol.3, Issue .II Paper Id: SP-V3-I2-P18 ISSN Online: 2319-9245
- A Novel method of Current Source Modular Multilevel Converter for fuzzy controller based STATCOM Application. JASC: Journal of Applied Science and Computations. ISSN NO: 1076-5131 Volume VI, Issue IV, April/2019 (UGC Journal).
- Simulation of High Step-Up Dual Switch Converter with Coupled Inductor and Voltage Multiplier for Grid Connected System. International Journal of Research (IJR) ISSN NO:2236-6124 Volume VIII, Issue IV, April/2019 (UGC Journal).