Basuthkar Praveena, is currently an Assistant professor of Electronics and Communication Engineering in G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool. She has more than 5 years of experience in teaching and research.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Sensors and Signal Conditioning
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Microprocessor and Interfacing
- Opto Electronics and Laser Instrumentation
- B Praveena et al, “Built-In Self Teaster for Analog Circuits of Embedded systems using complementary signals” International Journal of Advances In Knowledge Engineering and Computer Science ISSN: 2277-6923, Volume-1, Issue-1, Jan 2012.