Mr.B. Ravi Chandra
Mr. B. Ravi Chandra is currently as Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering in G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool. He holdsB.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from SAFA College of Engineering & Technology, Kurnool, and M.Tech degree in Digital Electronics & Communication Systems from Narayana College of Engineering, Gudur, Nellore, and Pursuing PhD in the field of Wireless communications from Lovely Professional University,Punjab. His Research interests are Wireless communications, Internet of Things, Evolutionary Optimization Techniques. He has published 9 research papers in different Journals, 5 conferences of both international and national repute. He has communicated to one Patent for Publication. He is a member of IEEE & IETE and has 12 years of Experience in Teaching and Research and is currently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of ECE in G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|2||M.Tech||Digital Electronics &Communications||NEC, Gudur, Nellore||JNTU, Anantapur||2011|
|3||Ph.D||Wireless Communications||LPU, Punjab||Lovely Professional University||2020|
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Electronic Circuit Analysis
- Digital Communications
- Analog Communications
- Control Systems
- Communication Systems
- Optical Communications
- Satellite Communication
- International Journals
- A comprehensive survey of Different Algorithm for optimization to Extend the Lifespan of Internet of Things in 5G Networks ISSN NO: 0886-9367, Volume XIII, Issue VII, July/2021
- Smart Bus for Smart Public Transport using IOT Technology ISSN: 2320-9801, p-ISSN: 2320-9798, Volume 9, Issue 6, June 2021
- Global Navigation Satellite System On Vehicle Location Tracking
- Analysis and Designing of an IOT based Smart Helmet ISSN: 2455-2631 © May 2020 IJSDR | Volume 5, Issue 5
- Interfacing of High Speed SOC with Low Speed Components by using AHB Bus Volume 6, Issue III, March 2018
- “Designing and implementation of serial ports to Ethernet gateway on embedded systems”
- “autonomous mobile vehicle based on RFID technology using an arm7 Microcontroller” (IJAERS) (ISSN: 2349-6495(P) | 2456-1908(O)): Vol-4, Issue-5, Pg.: 028-031.
- Raspberry pi based self organizing of heavy traffic using zigbee communication
- Contact less payment systems based on RFID technology
- A Comprehensive Study on a Meta heuristics optimization Algorithm-Hybridized Mayfly Algorithm (IEEE Explorer).
- Massive Node Based parallel algorithm for Enhancement the lifetime of internet of things in 5G Communication network (icics-2022 IOP publication).
- A Comprehensive survey of different algorithms for optimization to extend the life span of IoT in 5G networks.
- Image Processing Representation by using Binary Image, Gray Scale Color Image & Histogram.
- Advances in soft computing and communication technologies(ICASCCT)
National / International Conferences