Dr.K.C.T.Swamy, is currently Associate professor in department of Electronics& CommunicationEngineering, G Pullaiah College of Engineering & Technology (Autonomous), Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India. He has 9 years of experience in teaching and research. He published several research papers in peer reviewed journal and conferences. He got two research projects from Indian Space Research Organisation, Ahmedabad and Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), New Delhi of worth 57.0 Lakhs.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||ECE/Microwave and Radar Engineering
||University College of Engineering
||Osmania University, Hyderabad
||ECE/ Satellite Navigation Systems
- Antennas & Wave Propagation
- Microwave Engineering
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- Detection and Estimation of Signals
- Sensors & Actuators
- Impact of High Geomagnetic Activity on Global Positioning System Satellite Signal (L-Band) Delay and Klobuchar Algorithm Performance Over Low Latitudinal Region, Swamy K.C.T, Microelectronics, Electromagnetics and Telecommunications, Proceedings of ICMEET 2017, LNEE, volume 471, 26 January 2018. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-10-7329-8_25.
- Geomagnetic Storms: Impact on GPS/GNSS signal delay over the low latitudes, Swamy K.C.T, M A Farida, and E UpendranathGoud, Coordinates, Volume XIV, Issue 8, August 2018. https://mycoordinates.org/geomagnetic-storms-impact-on-gps-gnss-signal-delay-over-the-low-latitudes/
- Local Ionospheric TEC Maps for DGPS Applications, E UpendranathGoud and K.C.T. Swamy, ICETE2019, Hyderabad, 22-23 March 2019.
- C.T. Swamy and S. Towseef Ahmed, ‘Zero Baseline Analysis for Measurement of NavIC-L5 Signal Quality with Real-Time Data’, IEEE international conference on Innovations in Power and Advanced Computing Technologies(i-PACT), VIT Vellore, March 22-23, 2019
- Mohammed Abdul Farida, K.C.T. Swamy and S. Towseef Ahmed, ‘Improvement of GPS DOP Variants with NavIC Constellation for Indian Users’, IEEE international conference on Innovations in Power and Advanced Computing Technologies(i-PACT), VIT Vellore, March 22-23, 2019.
- C.T.Swamy, N. Ramamurthy, PasuluriBinduSwetha and M. Riyaz Pasha ‘Analysis of Multi-Frequency Multi-GNSS Real Time Signal Observations Acquired by Septentrio PolaRx5 Receiver Station’, International Conference on Advances in Signal Processing, Power, Embedded, Soft Computing, Communication and Control Systems, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, January 11-12, 2019 (Also Accepted for Scopus Journal Publication)
- Accuracy evaluation of estimated ionospheric delay of GPS signals based on Klobuchar and IRI-2007 models in low latitude region, KCT Swamy, AD Sarma, VS Srinivas, PN Kumar, PVDS Rao, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters 10 (6), 1557-1561
- Performance evaluation of IRI-2007 at equatorial latitudes and its Matlab version for GNSS applications, VS Srinivas, AD Sarma, KCT Swamy, K Satyanarayana, Advances in Space Research 52 (10), 1845-1858.
- Analysis of ionospheric scintillations of GPS and VHF/UHF signals over low latitude Indian region, KCT Swamy, AD Sarma, AS Reddy, TK Pant, 2012 World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies, 400-403
- Modelling of GPS signal scintillations with polynomial coefficients over the Indian region, KCT Swamy, AD Sarma, AS Reddy, VS Srinivas, PVD Rao, IJRSP, 2013.
- Global navigation satellite system and augmentation, Swamy KCT, Resonance 22 (12), 1155–1174, 2017.
- VTEC estimation with Taylor Series Expansion model using GPS data for low latitude region, PN Kumar, KCT Swamy, A Swetha, AD Sarma, 2012 Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON), 395-398.
- Geomagnetic Storms: Impact on GPS/GNSS signal delay over the low latitudes, KCT SWAMY, Coordinates 14 (8), 20-22.
- Impact of High Geomagnetic Activity on Global Positioning System Satellite Signal (L-Band) Delay and Klobuchar Algorithm Performance Over Low Latitudinal Region, KCT SWAMY, ICMEET 2K17 471, 2018.
- Forecasting of ionospheric scintillations of GPS L-band signals over an Indian low latitude station, AD Sarma, KCT Swamy, PVDS Rao, IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI ), 2014.