Dr S M Ravi Kumar
B.E, M Tech, Ph.D.
Dr.S.M.Ravi kumar is working as Associate Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering G.Pullaiah college of Engineering & Technology, Kurnool, which is N.B.A & N.A.A.C ( A Grade) Accredited Autonomous College He is having 24 years of teaching experience in UG courses and 4 years of Industrial experience in a MNC at New Delhi. He obtained his B.E Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Karnatak University and MTech degree in Production Engineering systems technology from UBDT Govt. Engg College Davangere. He has obtained PhD degree from JNTU Hyderabad .He has taken course of 6 months in Continuing education programme in Advanced FEM at IISC and obtained A grade.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||B.Tech||Mechanical Engineering||Rural Engineering college Hulkoti||Karnatak University,||1990|
|2||M.Tech||Production Engineering Systems Technology||UBDT Govt.Engineering College,Davangere||Kuvempu||2000|
- Industrial Robotics
- CAD / CAM
- Machine tools
- Fluid Power Systems
- Engineering drawing
- Operations Research
- Finite element methods
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Manufacturing Technology
- S.M.Ravi Kumar,Suneel Kumar Kulkarni, “Analysis of Hard Machining of Titanium Alloy by Taguchi Method”. International Journal of Materials Today Proceedings, Elsevier Publications. 2214-7853 © 2016 Elsevier Ltd.
- S.M.Ravi Kumar,Suneel Kumar Kulkarni,” Machining Analysis of GFRP Material Of Different Fiber Orientation Using Anova And Taguchi Method”. International Journal of Materials Today Proceedings 2214-7853 © 2016 Elsevier Ltd.
- S.M.Ravi Kumar, Suneel Kumar N Kulkarni, “Experimental Study of Machining Cutting Force, Chip Compression Ratio and Coefficient of Friction.Chip Compression Ratio and Coefficient of Friction. International Journal of Emerging Trends In Engineering and Development [IJERT] Issue 6, Vol. 6 (November 2016) ISSN 2249-6149
- S.M.Ravi Kumar, “Predictive Analysis of Machining GFRP Material by Taguchi Method” International Journal of Emerging Trends In Engineering and Development [IJERT] Issue 6, Vol. 6 (November 2016) ISSN 2249-6149
- S.M.Ravi Kumar, B.Surendar,” Machining Performance on Hardened Steels” ISSN/2395-5295-GRENZE-INTERNATIONAL-JOURNAL-OF-ENGINEERING-AND-TECHNOLOGY, 2017
- S.M.Ravi Kumar, “Modeling of Tool chip interface in Machining, Proceeding no.CP-23,page no.100-104, International Conference MEMS-08 AEC Bhatkal. 22&23 Oct 2008.
- S.M.Ravi Kumar,” Investigation of Machining by Modeling and Experiments, Proceeding no.MDE-47,page no.489-494. International Conference FAME 08 MEPCO-SCHLENK Engineering college Sivakasi 11-13 Dec 08
- S.M.Ravi Kumar, Dr.Suneel Kumar Kulkarni, “Experimental Investigation using parametric design to evaluate machining factors on Surface Finish of AISI 4340” SteelProceedings AME-09 DBIT Bangalore.30-31 Mar 2009.
- S.M.Ravi Kumar, Dr.Suneel Kumar Kulkarni, Hulugappa B,” Investigating the effect of cutting parameters in machining” Proceedings NCASHME’10 held at Shirdi Sai Engineering college, Anekal Bangalore. 23&24 April 2010.
- S.M.Ravi Kumar, Dr.Suneel Kumar Kulkarni,” Modeling Surface roughness in Machining of GFRP”, Proceedings. DCMP-2011 DBIT Bangalore April 7-9 2011.