G. Sashi Kumar
College Professor offering a wealth of talent in the development and implementation of educational technology tools and applications in the classroom with In-depth knowledge of English literature. Adept in using creative strategies that fully engage students in learning process. Deeply invested in achieving tenure through administrative service committee contributions and an accomplishment-oriented approach to teaching.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||B.Com||Silver Jublee College||SKU||1987|
|2||M. A.||American Literature||SKU College||SKU||1989|
- Communicative English
- Functional English
- English for Professional Communication
- Literature as a tool for Effective Content Delivery. Global Journal for Research Analysis, vol5, Issue9,2016,pg No:352-353,ISSN No:2277-8160
- “A Study of English Text Book ‘Mindscapes’ in relation to Environment and Emerging Technologiesat Engineering Level”. International Conference of Environment, Genes, Health & Diseases organized by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
- Examination Reforms in Under Graduate Colleges. Sri Ramakrishna Degree College(Autonomous),Nandyal, AP
- IUCEE International Engineering Pre-Certification Workshop. G.Pullaiah college of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, AP.
- Outcomes Based Education. G.Pullaiah College of Engineering & Technology , Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, 26th &27th November 2016