GUDE RAMARAO, is currently Associate Professor of Electronics and Communication Engineering of G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, he has about 18 years of experience in teaching and research. He has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute. He holds M.Tech degree from JNTUCEA, Ananthapuramu in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
|Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||B.Tech||Electronics and Communication Engineering||V R Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijayawada.||Nagarjuna University||2001|
|2||M.Tech||Digital Systems and Computer Electornics||JNTU College of Engineering, Ananthapuramu.||JNTUA, Ananthapuramu||2013|
- Linear IC Applications
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Digital IC Applications
- Switching Theory and Logic Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Optical Communications
- Electronics Devices and Circuits
- Electromagnetic Theory and Transmission Lines
- Antennas and Wave Propagation
- Network Analysis
- “SMART SENSOR NETWORK BASED INDUSTRIAL PARAMETERS MONITORING IN IOT ENVIRONEMNT USING VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTATION SERVER”, Gude Ramarao, Dr.N.Ramamurthy International Journal of Research Journal, Volume 7, Issue 12, December – 2018.
- “HIGH IMPULSE NOISE INTENSITY REMOVAL IN MRI IMAGES USING AMFWM FILTER”, Lingam Jyoshna, Gude Ramarao, International Journal of Research, Volume 7, Issue XI, November 2018.
- “Drowsy Driver Detection System” Gude Ramarao, S.Somnath and D.V.Sashidhar Yadav, International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology, Volume No.: 03, Issue No.: 04, March-April 2018.
- “Optic Disc Boundary and Vessel Origin Segmentation of Fundus Images”, Gude Ramarao and G.Sravani, International Journal of Research, Volume No. 04, Issue No.: 07, June – 2017.
- “Blind Watermarking using Bi-Orthogonal Wavelets,Quantization and Fuzzy Logic” Ramarao and Dr.N.Ramamurthy, IEEE Conference (International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems), June – 2017.
- “Minimization of Effect of Cropping on Watermarked Images Using Bpnn and Dfis Methods” Dr. N.Ramamurthy and Gude Ramarao, International Journal of Scientific Research. (Published in on-line on May – 2016)
- “A Novel Hybrid Exposure Fusion Using Boosting Laplacian Pyramid” Mr. Abdulrahaman, Gude Ramarao, IJMETMR, Volume No. 03(2016),Issue No: 8(Aug) Aug 2016.
- “PAPR Reduction in MIMO – OFDM Systems using Low – Complexity Co – Operative PTS Technique” E.Harathi, Gude Ramarao, IJATIR, Volume 8, Issue 9, Aug 2016.
- “SYNTHESIS OF NON UNIFORM LINEAR ARRAYS USING DOLPH – CHEBYSHEV POLYNOMIAL BY REDUCING SIDE LOBE LEVEL BASED ON MODULATING PARAMETER ARRAY FACTOR”, S.Ruksana Begum, Gude Ramarao, IJARSE, Volume 4, Issue 08, August 2015.