K.GAYATHRI, is currently Assistant professor of computer science & Engineering of G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, she has about 2 years of experience in teaching. She has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute. He holds M.Tech degree from JNTUA, Anantapur in the field of computer Science.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/Specialization||Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||B.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||Dr.K.V.Subbareddy College of Engineering for Women||JNTUA||2012|
|2||M.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology||JNTUA||2015|
- OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- SOCIAL VALUES AND ETHICS
- “Capability of Multi Keyword investigation in cloud computing” in the International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Volume 6, Issue1,January-February-2019.Online ISSN NO.2395-602X.
- “Study of Query Optimization in Cloud” in the International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology (IJSRST), Volume 6, Issue2, March-2019.Online ISSN No. 2395-602X.
- “MACHINE LEARNING METHODS FOR REFINING SLA BASED ADMISSION CONTROL AND RESOURCE ALLOCATION IN CLOUD COMPUTING” had been published in Volume 8 Issue 9 November – December 2017 edition of International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science (A peer-reviewed journal).
- “Ethical Hacking Techniques with Penetration Testing” in the International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science Applications and Management Studies Volume 3, Issue 2 (March 2014), ISSN 2319 – 1953, ISSN: 2277 128X.
- “Estimation of Ranking Score for Database Query Results” in the International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 6, June 2014.