K.Vanitha is currently Assistant professor of Electronics and Communication Engineering In G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool. She has 9 years of experience including teaching and research. She has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute. She is pursuing Ph.D. degree in JNTUA, Ananthapuramu in the field of Image Processing. She has qualified in GATE in the year 2012 conducted by IIT Delhi with gate score 374.She has qualified as Assistant Professor conducted by UGCNET JUNE and DEC 2015 in the subject Electronic Science.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||St.Johns College of Engineering and Technology, Yerrakota
||G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool
||Digital Image Processing
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Image Processing
- Detection and Estimation of Signals
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Pulse and Digital circuits
- Digital Communications
- Analog Electronic circuits
- Linear and Digital Integrated Circuits
- Analog Communications
- K.Vanitha,Dr.P.V.N.Reddy, “Modified PSNR-B for quality of deblocked Images”, IJECT,vol 3,Issue 3,July- Sept, 2013.
- K.Vanitha, ”Cognitive Radio Networks Performance Comparison in different channels”,IJERMT, vol 3, issue 3,march 2014.
- M.Srividya, K.Vanitha, ”Articulation of topical and non-topical posing to reinstate better image attributes”,Global Journal of trends in Engineering ,vol 2,issue 4,april 2015.
- Jadav ravi kumar rao,K.Vanitha,”Detection of Exudates in digital fundus image for diabetic retinopathy”, International journal & magazine of engineering, technology, management and research(IJMETMR),vol 2,issue 10,October 2015.
- M.Srividya,K.Vanitha,”Bi-level restoration of an image using Modified JSM ”,International journal of science ,engineering and technology research(IJSETR), vol 4,issue 8,august 2015.
- K.Vanitha,Dr.D.Satyanarayana,Dr.M.N.Giri Prasad,” A New Hybrid approach for Multimodal Medical Image Fusion “,JARDCS,vol 10,special issue2, April 2018.
- K.Vanitha,“Articulation of topical and non topical posing to reinstate better image attributes”, International Conference on Advanced Communications, VLSI and signal processing ,11th April 2015, Dept. Of Electronics and Communication Engineering,GPCET,Kurnool.
- K.Vanitha, Dr.D.Satyanarayana,” Multimodal Medical Image Fusion based on SWT and FPDE”, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Sciences & Management (ICEESM’18),21-22 December 2018, Dept. Of Electronics and Communication Engineering, RGMCET,Nandyal.
- K.Vanitha, Dr.D.Satyanarayana,Dr.M.N.Giri Prasad ” Multimodal Medical Image Fusion based on Hybrid L1-L0 layer Decomposition method”, International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies, 7-8 July 2019, IIT Kanpur.
- K.Vanitha, Dr.D.Satyanarayana,Dr.M.N.Giri Prasad ” A New Hybrid Medical Image Fusion Method Based on Fourth-Order Partial Differential Equations Decomposition and DCT in SWT domain”, International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies, 7-8 July 2019, IIT Kanpur.