M.SriLakshmi, is currently Assistant professor of computer science & Engineering at G.Pullaiah college of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool. She has about 10 years of experience in teaching and Industry. She has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||MCA||Computer Science||S.K.U Pg centre, Kurnool||S.K university||2007|
|2||M.Tech||CSE||Holy Mary college of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad||JNTUH||2012|
- Design patterns
- Web Technologies
- Computer Networks
- Software Architecture and Design patterns
- “VM Migration Challenges and Its Performance” published in Journal of Advance Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 10,08, July 2018.
- “Machine Learning Methods for Refining SLA Based Admission Control and Resource Allocation in Cloud Computing” published in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science .
- “Improved Trial Division Algorithm by Lagrange’s Interpolation Function” published in International Journal on Recent and innovation trends in computing and communication, Volume 5,issue 5, May 2017
- “Investigation on Revocable Fine- grained Access control Scheme for Multi- Authority cloud storage systems”, published in International Journal of Computer Engineering in Research Trends, Volume 2, Issue 8, August 2015.