M.Com., MBA, AP SET, (Ph.D)
M.Y.Naidu, is an Assistant Professor in department of Management Studies of G. Pullaiah College of Engineering & Technology, Kurnool, he has about 9 years of experience in teaching and research. He has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute. He holds MBA degree from JNTUA, Anantapur in the field of Finance and Marketing.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||B.Com.||Commerce||Osmania Degree College||SKU||2004|
|2||MBA||Finance, HR||St.Johns College of Engi.& Tech.||JNTUA||2009|
- Financial Accounting for Managers
- Financial Management
- Business Research Methods
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Financial Institutions, Markets and Services
- Risk Management and Insurance
- International Financial Management
- Services Marketing
- A Study on Customers’ Perception towards Bancassurance in Kurnool City, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research ISSN: 2349-5162, Impact Factor:5.87, Volume 6 Issue 6, November,2019 pp:761-765
- Talent Management: A Key Strategic Practice for Success (Emerging Trends in Business Management- Opportunities and Challenges), International Conference on 12th April, 2019.
- Impact of workplace Environment on Employee Performance, IJMER- June 2018 with Online-ISSN 2249-2585, Offline-ISSN 2249-8672.
- Serqual of Luxury Hotels in Kurnool, IJCRT- April 2018, with Impact Factor 5.97, ISSN 2320-2882.
- A Facet of Indian Health Insurance Sector in Changing Scenario, Kakatiya University- March 2018, National Seminar on HEALTH INSURANCE IN INDIA – ISSUES AND CHALLENGES.
- Comparative Study on Non Performing Assets of Selected Public & Private Sector Banks, AJBMT-September 2016, ISSN: 2393-9702.
- Comparision Study on Dividend Policy of selected Public and Private Sector Companies, AJBMT-March 2016, ISSN: 2393-9702.
- Comparision Study on Financial Performance of Cement Companies in AP & KA, NCETB-16, February 2016, ISBN: 978-81-931100-4-1.
- Investigation of Investment Culture, Investigation of Investment Culture, Impact Factor 3.54, ISSN 2348-6848.