Mr.B.Obulesu, is currently Associate professor of Electronics and communication Engineering in G.Pullaiah College of engineering and Technology, Kurnool, he has about 15 years of experience in teaching. He has published several research papers in journals and conference of international repute. He holds M.Tech degree from JNTUH, Hyderabad in the field of Electronics and communication Engineering and pursuing Ph.D JNTUH, Hyderabad in the field of Electronics and communication Engineering.
|Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||VLSI System Design
||Faculty of ECE
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Switching Theory & Logic Design
- Networks Theory
- Electronics devices and circuits
- Analog & Digital Circuits
- Probability Theory and Stochastic Process
- Principles of Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Design and Implementation of low power Memory-less Crosstalk avoidance codes using bit stuffing algorithms. 2017 Springer LNEE series.
- A Low Power Low Area Crosstalk Avoidance Logic for 45nm ASIC Applications. 2017 international conference on intelligent computing and control978-1-5386-0373-4. Peer reviewed- Published in IEEE Digital Explorer.
- Implementation of Crosstalk Avoidance and low power coding scheme for SOC. IUP Vol X no.1 February 2018. Peer reviewed
- Design & Implementation of Crosstalk Avoidance using bit stuffing algorithms in VLSI Circuits.IUP Vol X no.1February 2018. Peer reviewed.
- ASIC Implementation of Low Power Efficient Crosstalk Analytical by LUT-BED-CLA. International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, Vol.11, No.5, 2018. DOI: 10.22266/ijies2018.1031.12. Peer reviewed-SCOPUS.