A.Parvathi , is currently Assistant professor of Electronics & Communication Engineering of G.Pullaiah college of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, she has about 10 years of experience in teaching . She has published research papers in journals of both international and national . She holds M.Tech degree from JNTUA, Anantapuram in the field of Electronics.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of Universiy
||Year of Passig
||Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences ,Rajampet
||VLSI System Design
||Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences, Rajampet
- VLSI Design
- Computer Networks
- Analog Electronic Circuits
- Embedded Systems
- Switching Theory and Logic Design
- Communication Theory
- Telecommunication Switching Systems and Networks
- Advanced 3G and 4G Wireless Communications
- VLSI Design for fault testing
- Algorithms for VLSI
- Parvathi, M.Riyaz Pasha, .K.Vinod Kumar” Design of Low Power Digital FIR Filter using low power multipliers and adders ” National Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology , (RIET-2017), 15-16 Dec 2017
- Vinod Kumar, A.Parvathi,.M.Riyaz Pasha” Design and Implementation of Crosstalk Elimination using Bit-Stuffing Algorithm.” National Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology , (RIET-2017), 15-16 Dec 2017
- Riyaz Pasha,.K.Vinod Kumar, A.Parvathi ” Power-Gated 9T SRAM Cell for Low-Energy Operation” National Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology , (RIET-2017), 15-16 Dec 2017
- Suman, A.Parvathi “A Piecewise linear Companding Transform for PAPR suppression of OFDM signals with Companding Distortion Mitigation” International Journal of Computer Systems (ISSN: 2394-1065), Volume 03– Issue 07, July, 2016
- Parvathi, Mohammed Anees “Realizations of Adaptive FIR Filter Based on Reusable DA ” ‘Global Journal of advanced Engineering Technologies’, GJAET, vol.6, Issue 4-2015 , ISSN: 2277-6370, pp.2394-0921.
- Sumalatha, A.Parvathi “Implementation of High Performance MAC unit based on Multi operand Adders” International Journal for Computer Science Information and Technologies Engineering (IJCSIET), ISSN: 2277-4408, Vol-3, SERIES-1, Sep-2015.
- Riyaz Pasha, A.Parvathi “An Energy Efficient Coverage Method for Clustered Sensor Networks ” IJAER Volume 6 Number (18) special issue ,PP 2481-2485.
- Parvathi, P.Syamala Devi “ Real Time Binary Shaping Matching System Based on FPGA”National Conference on Recent trends in ‘Electronics & Communication Engineering’, ELIXIR-2K10, SIET, Puttur, Chitoor, India, 08-09 December 2010.
- Parvathi, “Performance Analysis of Multi User Detector for DS-CDMA” National Conference on “ Emerging Technologies & Tools in Mobile Phone Applications” conducted by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences, Hyderabad on 21 and 22 October 2011.