P.VISHNU KUMAR, is currently Assistant Professor of ECE of G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, he has about 06 years of experience in teaching and research. He has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute.He holds M.Tech degree from JNTUA, Anantapur in the field of Embedded Systems. He obtained CLAD certification from NI.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||RGM College of Engineering & Technology
||St.Johns College of Engineering & Technology
- DIGITAL LOGIC DESIGN
- SWITCHING THEORY &LOGIC DESIGN
- DIGITAL SYSTEM DESIGN
- DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESS
- MICROPROCESSORS & MICROCONTROLLERS
- EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
- “Industrial Automation System Using MSP430 and Wi-Fi”, IJSRD-Volume 6, Issue 12, Feb 2019.
- “Survey on PAPR Reduction Techniques in OFDM System”, RIET-2017
- “Smart Home Management System Based on MSP430 and Wi-Fi”, RIET-2017
- “Survey on Rectangular Patch Microstrip Patch Antenna”, RIET-2017
- “Detection of Forgery Region by using Feature Extraction with SURF and Its Comparative Analysis with SIFT technique”, International Journal of Research-Volume 4, Issue 17, December 2017.
- “Multi Biometric System Using Face Recognition By SIFT Algorithm and RFID With SMS Reporting System With Voice Announcement” IJMETMR- Volume 3 Issue 5, May 2016.
- “Design and Verification of 16 bit Vedic Multiplier using 3:2 Compressors and 4 Bit Novel Adder” , International Conference on Inelligent Communication, Control and Devices Under Springer.
- “Design and Verification of 16 bit Vedic Multiplier using 3-2 compressors and 4 bit Novel Adder” , International Journal of Innovation Technology & Management- Volume 1, Issue 2, Aug 2015.
- THE DESIGN OF SPEECH-CONTROL POWER POINT PRESENTATION TOOL USING ARM7” International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology- Volume 3 Issue 4, Aug 2012.