P. Rama Rao, is currently Assistant professor of computer science & Engineering of G. Pullaiah College of engineering and Technology, Kurnool, he has about 7 years of experience in teaching. He has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute. He holds M.Tech degree from Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati in the field of Software Egnieering.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engg & Technology
||Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College
- Computer Programming
- Python Programming
- Object Oriented Programming using Java
- Software Engineering
- Principles of Programming Languages
- Web Technologies
- P. Rama Rao, O Obulesu, “Secure Employee Information System to manage Integrated Network Services”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies (IJCSIT) , Vol. 2 (6) , 2011, 2590-2595.
- P. Rama Rao, N Parashuram, R Vara Prasad, Investigation of Road Accident data in Traffic System using Data Mining Techniques(International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends) Vol 4,Issue 2, 2016.
- G S Prasada Reddy, P Rama Rao, Vemula Harish, Nirmala Teegala, R Language Based Analytics System For Monitoring Railway Disasters, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (4.6) (2018) 63-67.