TOWSEEF AHMED, is currently Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering of G Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, he has about 05 years of experience in Teaching and Research. He got ratified in Jan 2021, from JNTUA, he holds M.Tech degree from Kottam College of Engineering, Kurnool. He has published six research papers in journals and conferences of both international and national repute. His Research interests are on communications and Embedded Systems.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||Electronics and Communication Engineering
||Dr. K. V. Subbareddy Institute of Technology, Kurnool
||ES (Embedded Systems)
||Kottam College of Engineering, Kurnool
- EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
- CELLULAR AND MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS
- DEVELOPMENT OF SECURE EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
- EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUE
- WIRELESS COMMUNICATION NETWORKS
- “Improvement of GPS DOP Variants with NavIC Constellation for Indian Users” An IEEE Conference on Innovations in Power and Advanced Computing Technologies(i-PACT), March-2019.
- “Zero Baseline Analysis for Measurement of NavIC-L5 Signal Quality with Real-Time Data”, An IEEE Conference on Innovations in Power and Advanced Computing Technologies (i-PACT), March-2019.
- “A Statistical Approach based on Holt-Winter Method for Forecasting of Global Positioning System Satellite L1 Band Signal (1575.42 MHz) Scintillations ”, An IEEE Conference on Innovative Mechanisms for Industry Applications, March-2020.
- “Investigation of GPS-TEC Inconsistency and Correlation with SSN, Solar Flux (F10.7 cm) and Ap-index during Low and High Solar Activity Periods (2008 and 2014) Over Indian Equatorial Low Latitude Region” , IEEE 2021 The International Conference for Intelligent Technologies, (CONIT2021) Hubballi, Kartakata . June-2021.
- “Total Electron Content Estimation and Comparison Using Multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BeiDou) Constellations” IEEE 2021 The International Conference for Intelligent Technologies, (CONIT2021) Hubballi, Kartakata , June-2021.
- Estimation and Analysis of Scintillations Induced Tracking Jitter for NavIC L5-band (1176.45MHz) and S-band (2492.028MHz) Signals