T.Swetha is currently professor of Electronics and Communication Engineering in G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool. She has more than 7 years of experience in teaching. She has published several research papers in journals of international repute.
|S.No||Name of Degree||Branch/
|Name of College||Name of University||Year of Passing|
|1||B.Tech||Electronics and Communication Engineering||G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College,Kurnool||S.K.University
|2||M.Tech||Digital system & computer electronics||St.Johns college of engineering & technology, Yerrakota, Kurnool||J.N.T.U University
Electronic Circuit Analysis & Design
Basic Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Digital Communication Techniques
Image & Video Processing
Electronic Devices & Circuits.
- Swetha et al, “Vehicle counting system using optimized virtual loop method based on real time video ” International Journal Engineering Research & Applications ISSN(o):2248-9622, Vol No 4, Issue no 03, March 2014
- Swetha et al, “Feature extraction o human body composition in images by segmentation methods ” International Journal Scientific Engineering & Technology Research ISSN(o):2319-8885, Vol No 5, Issue no 19, July 2016
- Swetha et al, “Field programmable Gate array implementation of Lossless visible Watermarking” International Journal Scientific Engineering & Technology Research ISSN(o): 2319-8885, Vol No 5, Issue no 49, December 2016
- Swetha et al, “Reduction of PAPR in OFDM Systems using NonLinear Companding Transform Algorithm: ” RIET-2017, National conference, GPCET, Kurnool,Dec-2017.
- Swetha et al, “ Performance Analysis of VBLAST MIMO-OFDM for BPSK,QPSK,16QAM for Next Generation Wireless Communications” RIET-2017, National conference, GPCET, Kurnool,Dec-2017
- Swetha et al, “ Fractal Image Compression using Quantum Search Algorithm ” RIET-2017, National conference, GPCET, Kurnool,Dec-2017