P. Siva Deepthi, is currently Assistant professor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool. she has more than 8 years of experience in teaching and research. she has published research papers in journals of both international and national repute.
To become a part of dynamic, growth-oriented organization where performance is rewarded and to work in a real time environment.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||Gates Institute of Technology and Science, Gooty.
- Electrical Circuits- I
- Electrical Circuits -II
- Network Analysis
- Electrical Machines -I
- Electrical Machines -II
- Electrical Power Generating System
- Power System Analysis
- Power Semiconductor Drives
- Electrical Measurements
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Basic Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Energy Auditing and Demand Side Management
- SIVADEEPTHI et al, “Simulation and Analysis of DFIG System with Wind Turbine Implementing Fuzzy Logic Control” (IJEAT), Volume-8 Issue-6, August 2019, 2249 – 8958, (Scopus Indexed)
- SIVADEEPTHI et al, “A Novel Matlab/Simelectronics Model of Pv Array with MPPT Controller”, IJEEE, Volume-2, MAY2012 ISSN No. 2231-5284.
- SIVADEEPTHI et al, “A Novel Matlab/Simelectronics Model of Pv Array with MPPT Controller” at Bangalore, May -2012, organized by IRNET
- SIVADEEPTHI et al, “A Multi-Functional DSTATCOM Operating with stiff source” at Kurnool, March-2015, organized by GJTE