R. Vasudha, is currently working as Assistant professor of Electrical &Electronics Engineering ofG. Pullaiah College of Engineering & Technology, Kurnool, she has about 10 years of experience in teaching. She has published research papers in journals national repute.She holds M.Tech degree from St.John’s College of engineering and technology, Yemmiganur, in the field of Power Electronics & Electrical Drives.
• She was qualified in GATE 2019 with rank 12726.
• Received NPTEL Certificate in the subject “power systems engineering”.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||G. NARAYANAMMA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE, HYDERABAD
||ST.JOHN’S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, YEMMIGANUR
- NETWORK ANALYSIS
- PRINCIPLES OF POWER QUALITY
- POWER ELECTRONICS.
- CONTROL SYSTEMS.
- ELECTRICAL POWER TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS.
- ELECTRICAL MACHINES-I.
- ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY.
- ELCTRICAL CIRCUITS.
- NEURAL NETWORKS AND FUZZY LOGIC
- SOFT COMPUTING TECHNIQUES.
- “Intelligent control of UPFC for stability enhancement of transmission system” published in URP Journal in the month of July, 2012.
- “Performance of three phase cascaded H bridge multilevel inverter fed drive” published in national level conference on recent innovations in engineering and technology, RIET,2017 (ISSN: 2394-9333).
- “ Application of wavelet transform technique for the detection of power quality disturbances.” published in national level conference on recent innovations in engineering and technology, RIET 2017.(ISSN: 2394-9333).