S Divya, is currently Assistant Professor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering of G Pullaiah College of Engineering & Technology, Kurnool, she has about 6 years of experience in teaching. She has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute. She holds M.Tech degree from Kottam College of Engineering , JNTUA, Ananthapur in the field of Electrical Power Systems.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||G Pulla Reddy Engineering College
||Kottam college of Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Energy Auditing & Demand side Management
- Power Systems Protection
- Electrical Power Generating Systems
- Control Systems
- Distribution of Electric Power
- Electrical & Electronics Measurements
- Network Theory
- A Novel method of Current Source Modular Multilevel Converter for fuzzy controller based STATCOM Application. JASC: Journal of Applied Science and Computations. ISSN NO: 1076-5131 Volume VI, Issue IV, April/2019 (UGC Journal).
- Simulation of High Step-Up Dual Switch Converter with Coupled Inductor and Voltage Multiplier for Grid Connected System. International Journal of Research (IJR) ISSN NO:2236-6124 Volume VIII, Issue IV, April/2019 (UGC Journal).
- “Direct Torque and Flux Control for Speed Regulator of an Induction Motor Drive Using Combined Pi and Fuzzy Logic Controller “ , International Journal & Magazine of