Y.Hazarathaiah, is currently Assistant Professor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering of G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, he has about 12 years of experience in teaching . He has published several research papers in journals of both international and national repute.He holds M.Tech degree from Sri KottamTulasi Reddy Memorial College Of Engineering ,JNTUH, Hyderabad in the field of Electrical Power Systems.
||Name of Degree
|Name of College
||Name of University
||Year of Passing
||G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College
||Electrical Power Systems
||Sri KottamTulasi Reddy Memorial College Of Engineering
- Electrical Machines-I
- Electrical Machines-II
- Electrical Machines-III
- Electrical Power Generating Systems
- Electrical Power Transmission Systems
- Electro Magnetic Fields
- Electrical Measurements
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Electrical Circuits
- Network Analysis
- Control Systems
- Electrical Technology
- Power System Analysis
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical and Mechanical Technology
- A Paper Publish on “Static Sustenance of Power System Stability Using FLC Based UPFC in SMIB Power System” International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER) www.ijmer.com Vol. 3, Issue. 4, Jul – Aug. 2013 pp-2545-2552.
- A Paper Publish on “A VOLTAGE CONTROLLED SPEED ADJUSTABLE PMBLDC DRIVE USING A SINGLE STAGE HALF BRIDGE PFC CONVERTER” International Journal of Advances in Science and Technology, Vol. 7, No.2, 2013, march
- A Paper Publish on “ Dynamic Model and Control of Doubly-fed Induction Generator Wind Energy Systems Based on Power Transfer Matrix Method “. International Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Management ( IJAEM), November 2013.
- A Paper Publish on “Optimal Power flow using Particle Swarm Optimization” International Journal of Advances in Science and Technology, Vol. 7, No.2, 2013.
- A Paper Publish on “ Soft-Switching Boost Converter for Photovoltaic Power Generation System by using simulation” International Journal of Advances in Science and Technology, Vol. 8, No.2, 2013 .
- A Paper Publish on “ Improvement in Dynamic of UPFC Damping controller by using PSO technique” International Journal of Advances in Science and Technology, Vol. 7, No.2, 2013, August.
- A Paper Publish on “Renewable Hybrid Stand-Alone Telecom Power System Modeling and Analysis . “ International Journal & Magazine of Engineering, Technology, Management and Research, Volume No:3(2016), Issue No: 12 (December),Pages 286-293.
- A Paper Publish on “ A Novel Algorithm for Distributed Generator Placement and Sizing for Distribution Systems. “International Journal & Magazine of Engineering, Technology, Management and Research, Volume No:3(2016), Issue No: 12 (December),Pages 275-285.
- A Paper Publish on “A Comparison between Electric Springs and STATCOM for Distributed Voltage Control”. International Journal Of Research (IJR ), Volume: 04, Issue: 9, August 2017, Pp-168-181.
- A New Method of Five Level Single-Stage Power Factor Correction of AC–DC Converter for Industry Applications. (Scopus Indexed Journal) International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN 2249-8958,Volume 8, APRIL 2019DOI:https://www.ijeat.org/wp-content/uploads/papers/v8i4/D6306048419.pdf, ISSN (Print) : 2249-8958ISSN (Online) : 2249-8958 (Scopus Indexed).
- Simulation of closed loop control of Solar PV Array-Fed Water Pumping System Using Zeta Converter of BLDC Motor Drive (JASC: Journal of Applied Science and Computations), Volume-6, April 2019 ISSN (Print) : 1076-5131, ISSN (Online) : 1076-5131, (UGC Journal).
- Power Quality Improvement of Fuzzy Controlle Reactive Power Compensation in a Grid Connected System for DSTATCOM. (UGC Journal) International Journal of Research (IJR) ISSN 2236-6124, Volume 8, APRIL 2019 (UGC Journal).